Pilot

Posted: Saturday, January 8, 2011 by Jeffery Wong in
5

Hello world, it's now year 2011, and I've decided to blog again after my long hiatus these past years and since this is a new blog, i wanna make this more of a vlog than a blog, know what I'm saying? Yes, it means more video updates than just writings. But please bear with me as i am new to this whole vlog thing, so please be nice with the comments alright :) As for a start, this is my youtube channel where I'll post all of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/haveyoumetjeff

Thanks for reading, do drop by often, here's to a great year ahead :)

5 comments:

  1. SiAuKiA says:

    why your blog so dam boring wan?everything also dun have...no pics...no banner, no nothing la. and somemore its 'Have you met jeff?'...are you serious?you wanna put this name up?

  1. SiAuKiA says:

    eh bro...just joking ok...LOLs.tough love bro, tough love.HEHE!see ya tomolo!

  1. hahahahah! amboi, just started la, soon i will have all those lala pics on this blog XD i'm still thinking of names, gimme some suggestions :)

  1. SiAuKiA says:

    FRUIT SHOP?WAKAKAKA!