I Wrote This Because I'm Bored, and Bla Bla Bla

Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 by Jeffery Wong in
2

I actually spent like an hour thinking what I'm gonna write about for this blog post, haha! was not born with a pen you know. Anyways, i guess I'll just share some random story from the past, hmmm, let's see... oh! hope i don't bore you with this.

OK! i think this happened when i was about 6 years old or maybe younger, it was at night time, and there i was with those round and geeky harry potter glasses, having English tuition. The tutor's husband, Mr. Wang, he's this really bubbly and loving uncle, hope he's doing well, he came up to me and asked what's my full name, so i wrote it down for him on a piece of paper. He took a look at my name and asked me whether i have an English name, i gave him my English name, he took his time standing beside me thinking, i had no idea what was going on, all i know is i wanna score for my spelling test later and get stars and maybe a cartoon chopped on my paper. 10 years later........ haha! just kidding, this story not that epic. A few minutes later, he came to me said my English name doesn't go well with my name, i was not in anyway affected by what he said because no one really calls me by my English name at that time, not even my parents. He, with a big smile on his face, suggested the name Jeffery as my English name. Friends from tuition think it's cool and they loved it. The next thing i know, everybody started calling me Jeffery. To sum it all up, i actually changed my name, unintentionally that is.

The End

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    heh what was your initial english name, jef-furry?